Monday 25 July 2011

Normal Twitter Service To Resume Shortly

From Elliot, Director, Torbay Bus Routes:

For those of you who are unaware, I am currently at Bristol Royal Hospital after a collapse just over a week ago at Torquay Strand whilst on Stagecoach work experience.

Thank Lord, there was a paramedic and a nurse on a bike in the immediate vicinity.

After being rushed to Torbay Hospital intensive care, where I spent 4 days, I was then on the ward for a further 3 days.

I have now been at Bristol after being transferred on a very pleasant ambulance ride since last Wednesday (20th July).

The staff, nurses and doctors along the way have all been amazing.

So a normal Twitter service should reserve by the end of this week, if not by Thursday or Friday.

Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. Get Well Soon, Elliot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elliott,

    When did you start your work Experience and what were you doing before you had your funny turn?

    Hope you dont mind me asking, and Hope you get well soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elliot,

    When did you start your work Experience and what were you doing before you had your funny turn?

    Hope you dont mind me asking, and Hope you get well soon! =)P.s I dont know if you were aweare but I am the 15 year old who did it a week before you. What things did you want to do in your work Experience?

    Best wishes,

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ben,

    It happened on the Wednesday (13th) after the travel shop.

    I'd already done the early morning run-out, engineering induction and accident investigation.

    Elliot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elliot,

    Sounds fun! I did the same sort of thing you did. Were you enjoying it? I found it brilliant and very enjoyable to do work experience with Stagecoach.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete

Comment